Thursday 10 December 2020

Rock On! Collection - Skillet


Welcome back to the Rock On! Collection, a series compiling album reviews from my favourite artists. In this second edition, I will be compiling my reviews from Skillet.

I first found Skillet through the video game WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, which featured "Hero" and "Monster" from Awake, and I instantly fell in love. However I did forget about them for a couple years but managed to refind them again and the rest is practically history. An amazing band with amazing compositional skills which ends up making amazing music.

As of 10/12/20, I have reviewed 5 of their albums. No new music has been announced as of yet.

Alien Youth (2001) - 6 / 10
Full review here.


Collide (2003) - 9 / 10
Full review here.


Rise (2013) - 7 / 10
Full review here.


Unleashed (2016) - 10 / 10
Full review here.


Victorious (2019) - 8 / 10
Full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment