Sunday 1 November 2020

Rock On! Collection - IRIS


Welcome to the Rock On! Collection. The Rock On! Collection will be a series of my favourite artists and bands and the albums of theirs that I have reviewed. In this first edition, I am compiling my reviews of albums from IRIS, better known as Will Ryan of DAGames.

IRIS has quickly become a staple part of my day-to-day listening and I couldn't ask for much more. Each album and each song outperforms the last and they're just a delight to listen to. The connectedness of the albums with an entire story behind it is masterfully executed and is very intriguing. IRIS is an artist I highly recommend you listen to. Trust me, the music is incredible.

So far, I have reviewed all 2 albums released by IRIS as of 01/11/20, and a third one, Dawn of the Dimetrix, is coming some time within the next year.

Heart of an Artist (2018) - 10 / 10
Full review here.


 

Goliath's Throne (2019) - 10 / 10
Full review here.

DAGames' YouTube Channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment